- 84% crude fat and 8.4%-10% calcium
- Key fatty acids: palmitic, oleic and linoleic
- The preferred form for top‐dress feeding situations
- Pellets readily flow through bins and auguring systems without the caking that may occur with some granular fats
- Optimal level of linoleic acid for enhanced reproductive performance
- 0.25 to 1 lb per cow daily
- A high-energy ingredient that is highly digestible in the small intestine
- Does not interfere with rumen function (fermentation)
- Provides an optimum fatty acid profile
- Produced using proven rumen bypass technology
- Ensures consistent, high-quality due to ADM’s integrated supply chain
Feed Location is Zip Code 17001
Sold By FeedsForLess.Com Direct.
Mix And Match 50 lb bags From Feedsforless.com Direct to make a 40 or 50 bag Pallet to lower the shipping cost per bag, lesser amounts are available but The $50 dollar a pallet shipping cost plus $.35 cents a loaded mile will still be charged for 5 bags or 50 bags!
Cost Per Bag is $FOB (Freight Cost on Buyer) US Dollars.