Battle Beef Drench is a patented supplement containing amino chelated trace minerals, vitamins and the unique energy source - ethyl alcohol. Battle provides a rapidly absorbed nutritional boost than can help encourage your animals to eat and drink. Low drench dose presents a decreased risk to the animals.
1 ounce per 100lbs of bodyweight, up to 6 ounces.
BATTLE Beef Drenches
Provides a Rapidly Absorbed Source of Energy
BATTLE addresses the specific vitamin, trace mineral and energy needs of cattle, sheep, goats and horses undergoing stress associated with weather extremes, travel or relocation, change in diet, calving, illness or competition. During these stressful periods, animals may sweat or eliminate a substantial amount of their vital body fluids, leaving them dehydrated and lethargic.
- Vitamin A, Min. – 22,000 I.U. / Fl. Oz.
- Vitamin D, Min. – 5,700 I.U. / Fl. Oz.
- Vitamin E, Min. – 75 I.U. / Fl. Oz.
- Vitamin E, Min. – 5.66 ppm
INGREDIENTS: Cane Molasses, Ethyl Alcohol Containing Ethyl Acetate, Salt, Zinc, Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplment, Sodium Selenite, Ammonium Polyphosphate.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- For newborn calves, scouring calves, and caves off feed: 2oz. the frst day, then 1 oz. each day for the next four days, and then as needed.
- For cows and calves that are not eating or cows that have just freshened, weaning, pre-shipping and receiving cattle or sick pens:
- 100 Lb. Animal – 1oz.
- 200 Lb. Animal – 2oz.
- 300 Lb. Animal – 3oz.
- 400 Lb. Animal – 4oz.
- 500 Lb. Animal – 5oz.
- 600 Lb. and Above Animal – 6oz.
STORAGE: Store in cool dry place.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: The Vit-E-Men Co. Inc. warrants that the product conforms to the label description. Liability of seller shall be limited to the purchase price of the product, which shall be the buyer’s sole remedy.