Calf Solutions Scours & Pneumonia
Scours & Pneumonia Treatment Concentrate is a Type B medicated feed to be mixed with dry non-medicated milk replacer powder to make a complete medicated Type C milk replacer ration for calves, beef, and non-lactating dairy cattle. For the treatment of bacterial enteritis (scours) caused by Escherichia coli and bacterial pneumonia (shipping fever complex) caused by Pasteurella multocidasusceptible to oxytetracycline. Also for the treatment and control of colibacillosis (bacterial enteritis, scours) caused by Escherichia coli susceptible to neomycin.
* Contains the highest approved levels of neomycin and oxytetracycline medications
* Treats both bacterial enteritis (scours) caused by Escherichia coli and bacterial pneumonia (shipping fever complex) caused by Pasteurella multocida
* Creates the ability to feed both non-medicated and medicated options while carrying only one milk replacer
* 20 lbs medicates 230 lbs calf milk replacer
* Feed the Type C medicated milk replacer powder in place of normal calf milk replacer continuously for 7-14 days
Blend 4.34 lbs. of Scours and Pneumonia Concentrate powder into 50 pounds of dry, non-medicated calf milk replacer powder to make a Type C medicated milk replacer (complete ration) containing 1,000 mg Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride and 1,000 mg Neomycin per 1.25 pounds (20 ounces) of medicated milk replacer powder.
Feed the resulting Type C medicated milk replacer powder as a complete ration by mixing 10 ounces of powder into 2 quarts (1/2 gallon) of warm water (115-120º F). Feed 2 quarts of medicated milk replacer solution twice daily to provide 1,000 mg of oxytetracycline and 1,000 mg of neomycin base for each 100 lbs of calf body weight daily. Feed the medicated milk replacer in place of normal calf milk replacer continuously for 7 to 14 days. If symptoms persist after feeding the medicated milk replacer for 2 or 3 days, consult a veterinarian. Continue feeding the medicated calf milk replacer for 24 to 48 hours after the remission of disease symptoms.
Active Drug Ingredients
Neomycin Sulfate 10 g/lb
Oxytetracycline 10 g/lb
(from Oxytetracycline Dihydrate) equivalent to Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride
If You Are A Sales Tax Exempt Farmer, Please Follow This Link And Fill out The online Form From Your State. It will be Submitted To Us Automatically And We Will Create A Tax Exempt Account For You, You Only Need To Fill The Form One Time.