A breeding mineral with 16% natural protein in a cooked tub for sheep specifically designed to target cycling, embryo production and conception when fed 30 days prior to lambing through breeding. Especially beneficial in A.I. and E.T. breeding programs.
- Helps feed digestability and nutrient absoprtion for amplified breeding performance.
- 2.5X NRC for quicker impact
- High levels of Vitamin E for reproductive tract repair
- OPTIMIN organic trace minerals for 57 times more stabilty
- 16% natural protein
Ingredients:Molasses Products, Soybean Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Vegetable Oil, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin E Supplement, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Vitamin A Supplement and Cobalt Carbonate.
Feed to sheep using the following guidelines:
1. Consumption should be approximately 2-6 oz. per head, per day.
2. Provide one 125 lb. tub for every 25-35 head.
3. Provide plenty of good quality forage at all times.
4. Free-choice salt should be provided.
5. Provide a fresh, clean water supply at all times.
6. Consumption can vary with weather and feed conditions.
7. If over-consumed, move block farther from water or loafing area.
The above feeding directions are guidelines. Use good management practices adapted to varying conditions.
DO NOT FEED TO: Beef, Dairy, Swine, Goat, Dog, Poultry, and Rabbit