- Provides balanced mineral-vitamin (including natural-source vitamin E) supplementation formulated for the developing dairy heifer
- Provides NPN (biuret and urea)
- Includes unique hydroxy trace minerals (copper, zinc and manganese) and salt
- 0.4 lb per head daily
LegenDairy heifer products feature:
- High-quality, plant protein sources maximize protein utilization to consistently meet the needs of growing heifers (LegenDairy Heifer Mineral products do not provide protein sources)
- Multiple energy sources in LegenDairy Heifer Complete feeds support growth and development
- Balanced mineral fortification provides needed base and trace minerals in amounts and ratios necessary for optimum growth, skeletal development, body processes and immune function; includes salt for electrolyte balance
- Hydroxy forms of copper, zinc and manganese provides higher mineral potency, stability in feed and better absorption in the small intestine (not included in LegenDairy Heifer OTM Plus Mineral)
- Inclusion of vitamins crucial for metabolism, immune function and reproduction
- Natural-source vitamin E for better bioavailability compared with synthetic vitamin E; needed for protection against oxidative tissue damage and immune system function
- High-quality, consistent, highly bioavailable and palatable ingredients help ensure consistent intake and efficient heifer growth and development
- Pelleted to ensure consistent intake with minimal waste
- For best growth of heifers, nutrient content of the diet should be appropriately balanced
Feed Location is Zip Code 17001
Sold By FeedsForLess.Com Direct.
Copy this Discount code GGK11WW24J6H and paste in discount code box, if you are a sales tax exempt farmer. . After the first purchase if you register we will make you sales tax exempt after we get a copy of your tax exempt form, if one is needed in your state.
Mix And Match 50 lb bags From Feedsforless.com Direct to make a 40 or 50 bag Pallet to lower the shipping cost per bag, lesser amounts are available but The $50 dollar a pallet shipping cost plus $.35 cents a loaded mile will still be charged for 5 bags or 50 bags!
Cost Per Bag is $FOB (Freight Cost on Buyer) US Dollars.