- A Balancer designed to overcome the deficiencies typically found in forage and grazing.
- Ensures that the equine diet is nutritionally balancd for optimum health and condition.
- When fed alongside the correct amount of good quality forage, Horslyx eliminates the need for large buckets of hard feed.
- Contains a high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package which includes the powerful anti-oxidants selenium and vitamin E, as well as chelated copper and zinc helping to support and maintain a healthy immune system.
- High oil content for healthy skin and coat.
- Contains biotin, methionine and zinc for healthy hooves.
To achieve optimum, cost effective benefit from your Horslyx we recommend you introduce it gradually into your hourse's diet. Once your horse has accepted Horslyx as part of its daily routine, free access can be allowed and the majority of horses will use Horslyx as and when they need it.
Intakes may vay due to workload, size of animal, quality and quantity of forage and other feed fed.
|Size of Animal||Target Intakes||11 lb. will last Approx.|
|Pony 660 lbs||7 oz per day||25 days|
|Horse 1100 lbs||8.8 oz per day||20 days|
|Large Horse 1540 lbs||10.5 oz per day||17 days|
Crude Protein, min 6.0%
Crude Fat, min 5.5%
Crude Fiber, max 0.25%
Calcium, min 2.25%
Calcium, max 2.75%
Phosphorus, min 1.4%
Magnesium, min 0.3%
Salt, min 5.5%
Salt, max 6.6%
Sodium, min 2.25%
Sodium, max 2.75%
Copper, min 550 ppm
Iodine, min 5 ppm
Manganese, min 700 ppm
Selenium, min 4 ppm
Zinc, min 1100 ppm
Vitamin A, min 11,200 IU/lb
Vitamin D3 min 1,750 IU/lb
Vitamin E, min 90 IU/lb
Vitamin B12, min 100 mcg/lb
Biotin, min 0.90 mg/lb
Cane Molasses, Monocalcium phosphate, Vegetable oil, Sodium chloride, Corn gluten meal, Calcium carbonate, Zinc sulfate, Copper sulfate, Magnesium oxide, Manganese oxide, Zinc glycinate, Vitamin E supplement, Copper glycinate, Vitamin B12 supplement, Sodium selenite, Zinc oxide, Biotin, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Calcium iodate.
Shipping info: https://feedsforless.com/pages/about-us