A cooked tub for beef cattle that supports digestive health and promotes feed and water intake during times of stress and recovery. Conveniently allows beef cattle to get their daily dose of Vita Charge® without additional handling. Also contains HEAT® to help prevent heat stress during temperatures of 70 degrees and above.
Feed to beef cattle using the following guidelines:
1. Consumption should be approximately 4-8 oz. per head, per day.
2. Provide one 50 lb. tub for every 5-15 head.
3. Provide plenty of good quality forage at all times.
4. Free-choice salt should be provided.
5. Provide a fresh, clean water supply at all times.
6. Consumption can vary with weather and feed conditions.
7. If over-consumed, move block farther from water or loafing area.
Molasses Products, Corn Gluten Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Soybean Meal, Vegetable Oil, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Processed Grain By-Products, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Monocalcium Phosphate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Garlic Powder, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Carbonate, Riboflavin Supplement and Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Do Not Feed To: Sheep
Safety Data Sheet: