A free-choice vitamin and mineral cooked tub for beef cattle specifically designed for reproductive success when fed 60 days pre-calving through 60 days post-breeding. Especially beneficial in A.I. and E.T. breeding programs.
Feed to beef cattle using the following guidelines:
1. Consumption should be approximately 8 oz. per head, per day.
2. Provide one 200 lb. tub for every 25-35 head.
3. Provide plenty of good quality forage at all times.
4. Free-choice salt should be provided.
5. Provide a fresh, clean water supply at all times.
6. Consumption can vary with weather and feed conditions.
7. If over-consumed, move block farther from water or loafing area.
The above feeding directions are guidelines. Use good management practices adapted to varying conditions.
Molasses Products, Monocalcium Phosphate, Soybean Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Vegetable Oil, Magnesium Oxide, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement and Vitamin B-12 Supplement.
Safety Data Sheet: