Provides value that goes beyond the bag, into the feeder and onto your bottom line.
We can help you choose the mineral formulation. Because grazing conditions vary from season to season and among geographic locations, ADM Animal Nutrition™ offers an extensive line-up of MasterGain Range Minerals with options. And, because horn flies are the number one pest of pastured cattle and can cause serious economic losses, we offer time-tested IGR (methoprene, insect growth regulator) in MasterGain Range Minerals. Endo-Fighter®
, a counter tactic for combating problems associated with cattle grazing fescue is also available in MasterGain Range Minerals. Medicated options are also available.
MasterGain Range Minerals feature:
- No added potassium (exception: some stocker mineral)
- Predictable, consistent 4 oz per head daily consumption rate
- Weather-resistant formulation to reduce mineral losses due to moisture and enhance mineral uniformity, yielding a product that helps withstand rain and wind while ensuring cattle get what they need when they need it, rain or shine, in every bite
- Supplies essential macro and micro minerals, which enable cattle to achieve better growth rates, greater milk production (better weaning weights) and better reproductive status
- Encourages maximum rumen microbial activity which enhances forage intake and more efficient utilization of forage (better forage digestibility and energy utilization), positively affecting cow body condition and growth rate
- Supplies vitamins to ensure needs are met for proper function of metabolic, reproductive and immune systems
- 40 Units/Pallet