A silage bag storage system gives you the flexibility to meet changing feed storage needs. BAG ALL Silage Bags have earned a reputation for being more resistant to tears, punctures, and UV rays than competitor bags. The bag also has a larger lay flat, making them easier and faster to install on the bagger tunnel, and creating more area to pack the silage. BAG ALL Silage Bags are manufactured in Belgium by RKW HYPLAST and distributed to the United States and Canada.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Tri-extruded, blown triple-layer polyethylene film for superior strength
- UV stabilized to protect against feed degradation for approx. 18 months
- White outside for maximum sun reflectivity, black inside for opacity
- Unique blend of 100% virgin resins is tear and puncture resistant
- Superior tear resistance when feeding out
- Puncture resistance allows for tight packing with limited stretching
If You Are A Sales Tax Exempt Farmer, Please Follow This Link And Fill out The online Form From Your State. It will be Submitted To Us Automatically And We Will Create A Tax Exempt Account For You, You Only Need To Fill The Form One Time.