Rates are subject to change based on time of calculation and data entered.
©2011 Freightquote.com. All rights reserved.
Certifeed 21/20 SPC w/MOS & AMEX 50 lb
CertiFeeD® 21-20 SPC NM MOS is a nutritionally complete milk replacer to be fed to beef and dairy calves from the second day of age until weaning.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
* Milk proteins and soy protein concentrate provide excellent performance and value.
* Fortified with 26 essential vitamins and minerals
* Readily absorbed organic Selenium, plus supplemental B and C vitamins to support a strong immune system.
* Formulated with MOS (Mannan-Oligosaccharides) to support digestive health.
* Contains APEX® Botannicals to support improved feed intake and effeiciency.
* Exclusive Magic Crystals® technology produces milk replacer that mixes effortlessly and stays in suspension.
Dried whey, animal fat (preserved with BHA, BHT, citric acid & ethoxyquin), dried whey product, soy protein concentrate, dried whey protein concentrate, calcium carbonate, yeast autolysate dehydrated, L-lysine, dried skimmed milk, lecithin, DL-methionine, sodium silico aluminate, maltodextrin, ferrous sulfate, vitamin E supplement, ethoxylated mono-diglycerides, propylene glycol, magnesium sulfate, choline chloride, artificial flavor, natural flavor extract, ascorbic acid, selenium yeast, brewer's dried yeast, zinc sulfate, vitamin A supplement, niacin supplement, manganese sulfate, vitamin D3 supplement, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, biotin, riboflavin supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, dicalcium phosphate, calcium iodate, silicon dioxide, folic acid, cobalt sulfate.
Crude protein, minimum..........21.00%
Crude fat, minimum..........20.00%
Crude fiber, maximum..........0.50%
Vitamin A, minimum..........30,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D3, minimum..........10,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E, minimum..........150 IU/lb
Vitamin B12, minimum..........0.08 mg/lb
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), minimum..........100 mg/lb
Warehouse Location Zip Code: 13748
If You Are A Sales Tax Exempt Farmer, Please Follow This Link And Fill out The online Form From Your State. It will be Submitted To Us Automatically And We Will Create A Tax Exempt Account For You, You Only Need To Fill The Form One Time.