Ecosyl is ideal for a wide range of crops and ensiling conditions.
It has been thoroughly proven to better fermentation and animal performance. Ecosyl contains MTD/1 - a special strain of bacteria which is only found in the Ecosyl range of silage additives.
Features and Benefits
- Improved animal performance
- Improved dry matter retention
- Improved digestibility
- Ecosyl is available for a liquid or dry application
- Liquid product is available in 50, 200, 400 or 800 ton treatment packaging
- Versatile liquid application:
- Any applicator – standard to ULV
- Apply from 1.28 oz ton to 2 quarts/ton
- Tank mix life: 48 hours.
- The ULV tank mix can also be stored for up to 5 days under refrigeration
- Dry application at 1# per ton
- Shelf life (unopened): 36 months in a cool, dry place.
- Use opened bags within 3 days
- GMO free