Rates are subject to change based on time of calculation and data entered.
©2011 Freightquote.com. All rights reserved.
- A unique, top-dress containing high-quality energy sources
- Yields a smooth, well-defined body condition along with healthy skin and glossy hair coat
- Soybean oil for concentrated energy and support of body condition
- Flaxseed oil for Omega 3 essential fatty acids
- Wheat germ oil for energy and octacosanol
- Vitamin E for protection against oxidative tissue damage and immune system function
- Antioxidant to protect against nutrient destruction and helps maintain product stability; reduces potential for rancidity, leading to longer shelf-life
- Caramel flavoring enhances palatability
- Feeding rate:
- Show pigs, show calves, show goats, show lambs and deer: 1 oz per 100 lb body weight daily
- Horses at light work or show: 4-8 oz daily
- Horses at heavy work: 12-16 oz daily
- Lactating mare: 6-8 oz daily
- Liquid; 1-gal and 5-gal containers
Fast Fuel is a unique top-dress supplement for Exhibition Swine, Sheep, Cattle, Goats, and Horses. It provides nutrients believed to be beneficial to performance of exhibition livestock and horses.
Components of Fast Fuel encourage a healthy appetite and yield a smooth, well-defined body condition along with glossy hair coat. Fast Fuel can be used to accelerate condition, growth, and finish of exhibition livestock and horses to achieve full genetic potential.
- A unique, top-dress that provides nutrients believed to be beneficial to performance of exhibition livestock and horses; gives exhibition animals the “Finishing Touch” for a championship finish
- Facilitates healthy appetite and yields a smooth, well-defined body condition along with glossy hair coat
- Wheat germ for octacosanol
- Stabilized rice bran for energy, antioxidant and essential fatty acids
- Prosponse® yeast for feed palatability and digestion
- Natural-source vitamin E for better bioavailability compared with synthetic vitamin E; needed for protection against oxidative tissue damage and immune system function
- Cobalt glucoheptonate for red blood cell formation and to help enhance fiber digestion
- Also supplies methionine, vitamin B12 and thiamine
- Feeding rate:
- Show pigs: 4-6 oz daily
- Show goats and show lambs: 4 oz daily
- Show calves: 8 oz daily
- Show/performance horses: 8-12 oz daily
- Mini-pellet; 25-lb bag